Sunday, March 22, 2009

Praise God.

Jennifer from My Chocolate Heart is hosting a meme for everyone to praise God for things in their life. This is a really good thing to do often because being thankful makes you see how much we are given each day.

This week I

Praise God for lent. For the opportunity to pray more and make sacrifices.

Praise God for the stimulus cheque we got this week.

Praise God For the opportunity to renovate our bathroom and laundry.

Praise God for the new sewing machine that I will get this week.

Praise God for my wonderful husband that always encourages me in my faith journey.

Praise God for the opportunity to teach our children as they prepare for their sacraments. I am starting to prepare Tom for his First Communion.

Do you have something to praise God for. Write them on your blog and post a link in the mr. Linky link.

Therese

7 comments:

Lerin said...

Thank you so much for the compliments on Bella's photos. :) I love the black and white too... she was pouting, and it is definitely a hilarious face I want to remember since she displays it often right now. ;)

My Chocolate Heart said...

Love your list! Especially #1... So my daughter and your son are preparing for 1st Communion! Exciting!
Have a blessed week, Therese! Thanks for linking up!
Bless you,
Jennifer

Sarah said...

Hi Therese, Your list is great! I did this last week, and I think it's such a good idea! It just puts everything in perspective, doesn't it? God bless you!

Tracy said...

I will work on this tomorrow, this is a fine idea. I really like what you are praising God for as well:)

Kym-Anne said...

Hi Therese, great list!
I will do my list tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Michele said...

i praise God for all the suffering iam going through right now, with my health and mom being in the hospital, and my dad with his memory problems, so i praise God for all the sufferings He has given me. i offer them all up to Him.

Therese said...

Marilena,

It is so great that you praise God in the midst of trials. You are a great example to everyone.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.