Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A simple Womens Daybook.



FOR TODAY March 3rd, 2009...

Outside my window...it has been cloudy all day. We even had some rain earlier. The clouds are starting to lift now though.

I am thinking...It is March already. I went to write February when I wrote todays date.

I am thankful for...Mass this morning. I am hoping to take the children every day during lent.

From the learning rooms...We are continuing on with our Lenten program.

From the kitchen...Chicken snitzel's tonight for tea. YUM.

I am wearing...A tan blouse, 3/4 denim pants, socks and runners.

I am creating...The plan for our end room.

I am going...no where special this week.

I am reading...Nourishing Traditions still.

I am hoping...that our car repairs will not be too much.

I am hearing...Steve is playing Command and Conquer.

Around the house...The younger children and Daniel are in bed, Madeline and Brigette are doing their homework and I am on the computer.

One of my favorite things...chocolate.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Pick up the car tomorrow. Keep on with our Lenten program and have a fun family long weekend.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Don't forget to pop over to Peggy's for other day books.

8 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Oh my gosh!!! What an endearing picture! Could just pick him up and smother him with HUGS!!!! Cathy

Mary said...

Did I hear someone say chocolate?

Therese said...

None here. That is why I remember it. I am waiting for Easter before I have any chocolate.

Tracy said...

what a wonderful day book and the picture is so cute:)

Anonymous said...

Love, LOVE That picture!!!
Whatt a cutie.
Thanks for sharing your daybook Therese :0)

My Chocolate Heart said...

That's one of the best pictures I think I've ever seen. Outstanding!

Aubrey said...

Nice daybook! We also have a Madeline in our house although my husband insisted on spelling her name MadelEine.

What are Chicken Snitzels? I'm learning all kinds of things from you! :)

Therese said...

chicken snitzels are a chicken fillet which are put in flour, then egg and milk mixed together and coated in breadcrumbs. I wrap them in baking paper and alfoil and bake them in the oven. Many people would fry them but they are pretty fatty like that.

Some people also put a tomato sauce and melted cheese over them to make chicken Parmigiana.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.