Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gratituesday.


All the talk about embryonic stem cells been funded with federal funds has got me a bit down today so I thought I really need to do a gratitude post.

So today I am grateful for knowing the truth about embryonic stem cells.

I am also grateful for Adult stem cells that are showing more promise than the embryonic ones. I am hopeful that one day there will be a cure for diabetes from adult stem cells.

I am also grateful that we have access to an insulin pump, insulin and blood glucose meter that make treating Tom's diabetes much easier.

ETA one more thing to be grateful for is This article from the Wall St. Journel Who seem to get it.

H/T Alice

Therese

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I too have been feeling the way you do...thanks for the gratitude reminder!

Sarah - Kala said...

I'm grateful that you're grateful and making us all remember to be grateful! YOu are so right!! God bless!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Sometimes it difficult to remember that we are to give thanks in all things. Thank you for the reminder!
Eph 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Laura said...

Love your gratitude.

Abbey's Road said...

I am grateful that I came and saw your post about gratitude. That emotion seems to take a backseat when our lives are bombarded every day with responsibilities, troubles and even fun events. You have reminded me how important it is to give thanks for what we have.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.