Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday.

I have a heap of photos to post but the cord to upload the photos from the camera to the computer is missing. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday my new sewing machine arrived. It is great. I have started Madeline's dress on it.

It was a nice day yesterday (not too warm so I took Tom, Amelia and Christopher to Lyons Park for a picnic. They had lots of fun running around with our dog pepper and playing on the playground.

Tom has been having some high sugars so we need to adjust his basal rate and carb ratio on his pump. This means getting up at 3am to check his sugars. It is very tiring after a couple of nights so I need an early night tonight.

So hopefully in the next couple of days I will find my usb and upload some photos of my new sewing machine, our picnic in the park, our votive candle for stations of the cross and Christopher's new shirt.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I look forward to seeing your lovely sewing projects.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

My cord is somewhere on my desk...maybe yours is too. Will look forward to the pictures. Cathy

Therese said...

my cord is usually on my desk Cathy. It has been cleaned up and it definitely isn't here at the moment. My guess is Daniel may have it with his laptop. He is staying with a friend until tomorrow.

Mary said...

Just popping in to say Hi! Try and get some rest now.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see more sewing projects! Try and get some rest-easier said than done, I know!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.