- Available: no.
- Age: 42
- Annoyance: people parking their cars in no standing zones.
- Beer: Yuk.
- Birthday: October 1st.
- Blind or deaf: neither.
- Best weather: low 30's sunny.
- Been in love: Absolutely.
- Believe in magic: no
- Candy: jelly babies or snakes.
- Color: anything bright. Really love bright red.
- Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
- Chinese or Mexican food: Chinese.
- Cake or pie: depends on the flavour but most likely pie.
- Continent to visit: USA
- Cheese: YUM melted on pizza or on top of spaghetti.
- Day or night: night girl here.
- Dancing in the rain: no thanks.
- Eyes: hazel
- Everyone's got to: die.
- Ever failed a class: yes.
- First thoughts waking up: all ready?????????????
- Food: love anything sweet or spicy.
- Greatest fear: being alone.
- Goals: to be a great mother.
- Gum: occasionally extra.
- Get along with your parent/parents: Yes.
- Hair Color: brown
- Height: 151 cm.
- Happy: extremely
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: in a state of grace.
- Ice Cream: home made butterscotch flavour.
- Jewelry: gold.
- Job: homeschooling mum.
- Kids: three girls, four boys.
- Kickboxing or karate: neither.
- Keep a journal: if you count my blog yes.
- Love: being a mum, having 7 children, going to church, eating pizza and drinking coke.
- Laughed so hard you cried: yes
- Milk flavor: chocolate
- Movies: The sound of music, It's a wonderful life.
- Motion sickness: no
- McD’s or BK: BK since my son works there.
- Number: 7.
- One wish: to finish off our renovations.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke
- Perfect Pizza: my home made salami and cream cheese pizza.
- Quiet: Love it.
- Reality T.V.: Just the biggest looser but it annoys me sometimes. The stupid questions asked by the compare really get to me.
- Radio Station: none.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes.
- Ring size: no idea.
- Shoe size: 7.5
- Salad dressing: mayonaise.
- Sushi: never tasted.
- Shower: hot and long.
- Strawberries or blueberries: blueberries as long as I didn't have to pay for them. They are so expensive here.
-Singer: definitely not one of my talents.
- Tattoos: no.
- Time for bed: between 9 and 10.
- Thunderstorms: Good for a day, but them I'm ready for them to pass
- Unpredictable: not really.
- Vacation spot(s): would love to meet all my blogging, facebook and online friends.
- Weakness: coke zero.
- Which one of your friends acts most like you: not sure.
- Worst feeling: confrontation.
- Worst Weather: cold snow and ice.
x-rays: had many.
-Year it is now: 2009....
-Yellow: great colour especially if it is bright.
-Zoo Animal: monkeys
If you want to do this, let me know and I will add a link to you.